About the Role
This is a new role and will be a vital element of our after-sales customer support team. You will be based at our Fforestfach Head Office.
Duties to Include:
• Helping existing customers to deal with any mid-term adjustments or inquiries.
• Being an empathetic, supportive communicator that listens and responds to customers' needs.
• Representing the company in a professional manner
• Supporting our customers and nurturing our long-term relationships
• You will be the bridge between our organisation and the customer.
• Staying connected with our customers on a day-to-day basis.
• Calling customers to retain business.
• Establish the reason for cancelled policies.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with a great telephone manner, a persuader, and an influencer who is able to grasp the customer's needs and work out ways to fulfil them. You will need to be honest and trustworthy and have a positive attitude. You will need to have a passion for delivering the best customer service and care about making a difference. Financial Services experience is desired but not essential.
Why work with us:
· Weekends off
· Enrollment into the pension scheme
· Onsite parking
· Increasing pay with length of service
· Private Medical Insurance (After 3 months)
· 8 Hour working day.
· Monday to Thursday
· Weekends off
Part-time: 22.5hrs per week (Mon-Thu 9:00-17:00)
Basic Salary - £22k pro rata
About the Company
As a Your Choice Cover Limited Customer Care Advisor, you will be a part of an enthusiastic team who works hard to provide the best service to our customers.